This was too funny, I had to take a picture! The boys were wrestling and bonked heads. Whimpering, Owen asked for ice for his head, Otto wanted some too. So I got out a couple bags of veggies and handed them each one and they went and laid down on the floor on their own and just laid there perfectly still and quiet. It was so funny! In the past I've tried to get Owen to let me hold some cold veggies on a goose egg on his head and he screamed! Otto's always been good about letting me. This was too funny though, I didn't even tell them to do this, they just did!
Monday, November 17, 2008
Veggies are good for you!
This was too funny, I had to take a picture! The boys were wrestling and bonked heads. Whimpering, Owen asked for ice for his head, Otto wanted some too. So I got out a couple bags of veggies and handed them each one and they went and laid down on the floor on their own and just laid there perfectly still and quiet. It was so funny! In the past I've tried to get Owen to let me hold some cold veggies on a goose egg on his head and he screamed! Otto's always been good about letting me. This was too funny though, I didn't even tell them to do this, they just did!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment