Thursday, May 15, 2008

T-Rex

We are just amazed by Owen!  He is talking up a storm and his imagination is so great!  He loves to pretend a T-Rex is getting him!  When he and Papa are on the bed, he'll say that a T-Rex is coming and they have to hide under the covers.  Sometimes Aaron will pretend to be the T-Rex and Owen will run away with a squeal of laughter pretending to be afraid!  Hilarious!  
Well we've been having a hard time
 lately with him getting out of bed when we put him to bed.  So anyway, he's laying in bed calling me.  I don't answer.  He starts talking and singing.  He calls me again.  I ignore him.  All of a sudden he shouts, "mama, mama, help me, T-Rex is biting my leg!"  Trying to do anything to get me to come in there!  I laughed and said, "no Owen, go to sleep!"  So funny!  Aaron and I so often just look at each other and smile or laugh!  What a joy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jenn,

Are kiddos hilarious? Yesterday Emma woke up, got out of bed and walked into the living room carrying a flashlight, a tiny baby and something else. Like, "I really needed these things first thing in the morning".

Just a note...the link to "post a comment" is the same color as the blog backgroud, so I had a hard time finding it. fyi :)

Anonymous said...

I'm laughing. Faithy the other day got on the phone to tell Matt that she loved him. She said, "Oh I love you daddy." In which he melts. Then she says, "Now, can you get me a candybar?" Her little finger has daddy wrapped around it. He came home with three candy bars.