For Otto, all hyperness gone, solely do to diet! Amazing! We cut out all sugar, white flour, preservatives, and artificial anything. All ADD meds we've tried have not worked for Otto (and we've tried a ton!), they all gave him terrible side effects. So we've just lived with the extreme hyperness along with the other issues he suffers from....anxiety, moodiness, etc. He is still on a med for these other issues, but our goal is to get him off of it. The homeopathic remedies we tried last month helped with many, many symptoms that he deals with but didn't help a few. So we are trying a new remedy this month.
I have had extremely good results also! My lump has shrunk! In addition to diet, I have also been doing hydrotherapy to my lump as well as castor oil packs to my lump, liver, and ovaries. I also had other complaints which have all improved except for a couple. I have extremely irregular periods and last month received one! I have always suffered from headaches (migraines and other). I was taking 4 motrin a pop everytime I'd get one. Those have significantly decreased and when I have had one, I only took 2 motrin and it worked. I was on Lipitor for high cholesterol and took myself off of it and the ND ok'd it as long as I increased my fiber (via flax seed) and fish oil and limited my carbs to 3 servings a day. The ND said today that she is confident the lump was probably noncancerous since it responded so quickly to treatment (decreased in size). I was so relieved and excited by her saying this!!!!!
In addition to this change in diet, Aaron and I have started visiting a gym that has free daycare! LOL Chance to continue this quest toward health together and have some "us" time. :-) He's already lost 14 lbs in 2 weeks and I've lost about 12 lbs since I started the diet a month and a half ago. Only been working out for 2 weeks. I praise God for my lump b/c it has led to all of this!

2 comments:
WooHoo!!! Awesomeness! This all must feel great! Isn't it amazing how God allows problems in our lives to show us He has something far better for us?
Jenn, this is amazing news!!! Wow! God sure is working in your life as much physically as He is spiritually! I'm so thrilled for you, hon!!! xoxo
Post a Comment