Sunday, October 5, 2008
Soccer Player in Training!
For something to do, we take the boys to this basketball court and let them run around kicking their balls. Aaron and I have been blown away at how good Owen is at “dribbling” the ball. Not basketball dribbling, but soccer dribbling where you run with the ball. He is amazing! I’m serious, I’m not just a proud mama (well I am but….LOL), but also a former soccer player and he looks like he could be a on a little kids’ team already or something. And he’s a brut! He’ll run right up to you if you have the ball and slam into ya to get the ball away. Hilarious! Aaron and I already starting talking about signing him up and how fun that will be to watch. I think he has to be 4 or 5, can’t remember which, so still a couple years away.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment